Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday Wonders 10 October 2012




It’s 10.10 today! Here are ten things which have made me laugh and smile this week: 


* I have swapped my usual desk chair (named George, who I still love and adore) for an exercise ball. It’s actually pretty cool! I could feel the difference in my butt and thighs this morning already, and plan to use said ball for at least 2/3 of every day. The only time I shall take a break is for eating (because I almost face-planted when I tried to eat my lunch earlier) .

* My lunch earlier
Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, feta, mozzarella, chickpeas, a drizzle of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mayo...
YUM!

* Shelved Dolls. I was particularly interested horrified by Elizabeth Bathory.

* Angie’s baby shower. It was incredible! She was so spoilt, and so overwhelmed, and so, so happy. It made me incredibly happy to see her smile so much. And the mobile and baby shoes went down a hit! I’m really having an obscene amount of fun with this, and the kidlings haven’t even arrived yet.




* 3 days till Ash visits!! And that means:  4 days till our Rock n Roll Circus photo shoot!

* Spur of the moment best friend visits

* Someone thought it would be a good idea to try and sell me a pink stun gun

Clearly this person has no idea what a hazard I am to myself.

*No Doubt's new video 



* Feeling truly arty for the first time in months. Word art FTW!

* Winning the ‘Strangest Thing You've Done Today’ contest by blowing up one of these

WITH MY BOSS!*

So what's made you a happy llama in the last seven days? Let me know in the comments! 

* After he shoved her down the window pane into Amy's office. And then a couple of us took turns blowing her up. Just so you know, he bought her for a bachelor's this weekend. We're weird here, but not *that* weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment